Ritholtz's 10 Thursday Reads: The Battle for the Cloud
My early Thursday reads:
- Secular Stagnation or Secular Boom? (Antonio Fatas)
- Intentions on Housing (Alhambra Partners)
- That Pesky Indicator Still Saying U.S. Stocks Are Cheap (Bloomberg) see also Stock Market "Monster Spray"? (High Net World)
- Five Good Questions with Professor Terry Odean on behavioral economics (Above the Market)
- Major Study Finds The U.S. Is An Oligarchy (Business Insider) see also Testing Theories of American Politics (Princeton)
- The Proof Is in the Data: Time to Raise the U.S. Minimum Wage (Term Sheet)
- Amazon and Google Are in an Epic Battle to Dominate the Cloud -- and Amazon May Already Have Won (Quartz)
- The Remarkable Transformation of $AAPL (Millennial Invest)
- Seven Facts About Our Broken Tax System (The Nation)
- Why It's EDM's Fault Outkast Flopped (EDM)
What's up for the three day weekend?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Mueller Is Ending the Era of Impunity for Washington's Foreign Lobbyists
- How to Blow North Korean Missiles Out of the Sky
- Trump Jr. Might Be Too Much Even for India
- 'Low-Yield' Nukes Are a Very High Threat
- Russian Meddling Worked, But We Don't Know How Well
- Trump, Carter and Democrats' 2020 Prospects
- President Trump, I'm Russian and I'm Not Laughing