Ritholtz's 10 Thursday Reads: The Battle for the Cloud
My early Thursday reads:
- Secular Stagnation or Secular Boom? (Antonio Fatas)
- Intentions on Housing (Alhambra Partners)
- That Pesky Indicator Still Saying U.S. Stocks Are Cheap (Bloomberg) see also Stock Market "Monster Spray"? (High Net World)
- Five Good Questions with Professor Terry Odean on behavioral economics (Above the Market)
- Major Study Finds The U.S. Is An Oligarchy (Business Insider) see also Testing Theories of American Politics (Princeton)
- The Proof Is in the Data: Time to Raise the U.S. Minimum Wage (Term Sheet)
- Amazon and Google Are in an Epic Battle to Dominate the Cloud -- and Amazon May Already Have Won (Quartz)
- The Remarkable Transformation of $AAPL (Millennial Invest)
- Seven Facts About Our Broken Tax System (The Nation)
- Why It's EDM's Fault Outkast Flopped (EDM)
What's up for the three day weekend?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org