You Have the Right to Comply With the Law
I haven't been closely following the case of Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher who is now engaged in some sort of armed standoff with the Bureau of Land Management. For those who have also not been following it, John Hinderaker makes the case for the defense:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem