Read Stuff, You Should: The Personalities of Congress
Happy Birthday to Bruce Bochy, 59.
Two Seders done, time for the good stuff:
1. Adam Ramey is studying personality and behavior in Congress, and has some interesting results.
2. Josh Huder on productivity and the 113th Congress.
3. How biased are partisan polls? Harry Enten looks at the evidence.
4. Sarah Kliff on health-care spending.
5. The Census Bureau explains why it is changing health-insurance questions.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
(Jonathan Bernstein covers U.S. politics for Bloomberg View.He is co-editor of "The Making of the Presidential Candidates 2012."Follow him onTwitter at @JBPlainblog.)
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at email@example.com