Read Stuff, You Should: The Personalities of Congress
Happy Birthday to Bruce Bochy, 59.
Two Seders done, time for the good stuff:
1. Adam Ramey is studying personality and behavior in Congress, and has some interesting results.
2. Josh Huder on productivity and the 113th Congress.
3. How biased are partisan polls? Harry Enten looks at the evidence.
4. Sarah Kliff on health-care spending.
5. The Census Bureau explains why it is changing health-insurance questions.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.