Paul Krugman, Brand Ambassador
In the winner-take-all competition for money, status and, scarcest of all, attention, economist-turned-New York Times columnist Paul Krugman is a big winner. Now he's reaping one of the rewards of sitting atop that slippery pole. Like Michael Jordan, Charlize Theron and Kim Kardashian, he's gotten a well-paid gig as a brand ambassador.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem