Making Putin Pay
There's wisdom to speaking softly in diplomacy, but you won't go far if all you're carrying is a little stick. That Rooseveltian lesson should guide the U.S. and the European Union in their talks tomorrow with Ukraine and Russia over the crisis caused by Russia's aggression.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers