Read Stuff, You Should: Somewhat Liberal Judges
Happy Birthday to Emma Watson, 24.
Right to the good stuff:
1. A study finds that judges appointed by President Barack Obama are mainstream liberals; John Sides with the details.
2. "Sleepless anxiety is the proper state of mind for anyone involved in the triangular Israeli-Palestinian-U.S. non-negotiations." That's Gerhom Gorenberg with the latest on what was once called the peace process.
3. Good Ed Kilgore item on Rand Paul and foreign policy.
4. Fred Kaplan on what may be the endgame in Ukraine.
5. And six charts about state taxes, from Chris Mai.
(Jonathan Bernstein covers U.S. politics for Bloomberg View.He is co-editor of "The Making of the Presidential Candidates 2012."Follow him onTwitter at @JBPlainblog.)
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.