Why Companies Don't Fix Their Numbers
Financial restatements say a lot about a company, some of it unintended. One of my favorite examples occurred last week, when CannaVest Corp., a Las Vegas-based company that makes hemp oil, said it would have to restate its numbers for most of last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business