Read Stuff, You Should: Shifting Obamcare Politics
Happy Birthday to Casey Biggs, 59. Damar has to be one of the slowest-developing great characters on TV, no?
Here's the good stuff:
1. Greg Sargent notices that a few House Republicans are willing to make small fixes in Obamacare; another early sign of the return of health care as a normal issue.
2. Lisa Aliferis looks at the folks who enrolled but haven't paid premiums.
3. "A Tale of Two Siblings, the ACA, and the Supreme Court," from Drew Altman.
4. Jamelle Bouie on Richard Sherman, DeSean Jackson and neighborhood.
5. Josh Huder looks at how the Supreme Court's campaign-finance decision might play out within the House Republican conference.
6. And Amy Walter with a good look at Rand Paul's limitations as a presidential candidate.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Problem Is Facebook, Not Cambridge Analytica
- This Is No Way to Run the U.S. Stock Market
- Cambridge Analytica Behaved Appallingly. Don't Overreact.
- Putin Won at the Ballot Box. He's Losing Elsewhere.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- Ten Things Investors Should Know About Markets
- Explaining Trades Is More Profitable Than Doing Them