Putin Wouldn't Dare Take Alaska
You might have missed the news that the mayor of Yakutsk, Russia, wants Spruce Island back. He claims to have documents that show that the island belonged to the Russian Orthodox Church, and therefore should not have been sold to the U.S. with the rest of Alaska.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker