How Ukraine Could Alter New York's Skyline
Here's a wrinkle you may not have thought about in Russia's recent Ukrainian adventures: its impact on real estate in New York City, where rich foreigners apparently now account for an astonishing number of purchases:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords