Supreme Court Thinks Politics Needs More Money
Campaign finance law is dying the death of a thousand cuts. Today the U.S. Supreme Court delivered an especially devastating blow in striking down aggregate contribution limits. And the most remarkable part of it is that, under its own logic, the decision made perfect sense because the court said contributions to an unlimited number of candidates does not give rise to the "appearance of corruption."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords