Powerful Women Fight for France's Future
Marine Le Pen, leader of France's far-right National Front, proclaimedthe birth of "a third major political force" after her party's victories in the country's latest municipal elections. Happily, she has a lot of competition for the title of strongest woman in French politics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors