Sunday Question for Conservatives: Obamacare's Future
At this point, do you expect the Obamacare health insurance exchanges to simply collapse on their own? Or will sufficient numbers of people sign up over time, with a sufficient number of healthy people, that the exchanges will "work" in a practical sense (regardless of whether they're a good idea or not)?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President