Read Stuff, You Should: Nominations Mess
Happy Birthday to Ken Howard, 70. Has anyone under 40 watched The White Shadow?
Is it the weekend yet? I need to get to the good stuff:
1. Jonathan Cohn looks at the ACA enrollment numbers.
2. Conor Friedersdorf says the Republican Party isn't big enough for both neocons and libertarians.
3. Juliet Eilperin on the exec branch nominations mess.
4. Dan Larison on how Barack Obama's rhetoric and actions diverge in foreign policy.
5. And Matt Grossman has been blogging his new book over at the Monkey Cage this week. I have some questions about some of his claims, but his posts are well worth reading. The most recent one is about Washington and public opinion.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- The Costs of Trump's Chaotic Reboot
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner
- Republicans Are Wrong About Conor Lamb