Lies, Damn Lies and Jobs Numbers, Canada Edition
A healthy labor market is perhaps the single most important indicator of a government's economic success. It's also one of the most susceptible to rhetorical shenanigans, usually through the presentation of raw numbers, the bigger the better, often devoid of context. Take Canada, where economic headwinds have made the current government's record a matter of some dispute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.