Medicare Advantage Helps Insurers, Not Seniors
Earlier this year, an ad campaign in Washington showed an old man with binoculars, under the words "Seniors are watching." The ad warned Congress against cutting funding for Medicare Advantage, which pays private insurers to provide health benefits to more than a quarter of all Medicare enrollees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords