2016 Republican Field Is Really, Really Big
Someone asked me yesterday whether Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin is a viable presidential candidate. Which brings up something that I've said several times, but haven't really built a post around: The emerging Republican field is chock full of plausible nominees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense