A Key Obamacare Question We Can't Answer
How many uninsured people have gained insurance as a result of Obamacare? Earlier this month, the Congressional Budget Office projected that the number of uninsured would decrease by 13 million people this year thanks to the Affordable Care Act. Are we on track to make that number?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- New U.S. Tax Rules Are a Gift to Europe
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London