Nate Silver Predicts Republican Senate Advantage. Is He Right?
Everyone is all worked up this morning because Nate Silver, over at the new (and very nice) FiveThirtyEight.com, has put up his first Senate race forecastsince last summer, giving Republicans a better-than-even chance of retaking the Senate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips