Colorado Delta Blues No More
How the Colorado River Delta, once a verdant wilderness south of the U.S.-Mexico border, turned into a brown and salty wasteland is a sadly familiar tale. Remarkably, however, this story is about to run in reverse. Humans, having parched the delta for decades, are about to water it again. The benefits are not just environmental but also political.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords