Read Stuff, You Should: Justice Forever
Happy Birthday to Shawon Dunston, 51.
The weekend is coming, and so is the good stuff:
1. Scott Lemieux makes the case for Supreme Court term limits. I continue to be ambivalent about this.
2. Ed Kilgore on Robert Strauss.
3. The case for everyone to stop telling Ruth Bader Ginsburg what to do, from Dahlia Lithwick.
4. Sarah Posner on Hobby Lobby and kosher butchers.
5. And Twitter was lousy with everyone's first tweets yesterday, and Jaime Fuller made something useful of it: politician first tweets.
(Jonathan Bernstein covers U.S. politics for Bloomberg View. He is co-editor of "The Making of the Presidential Candidates 2012." Follow him onTwitter at @JBPlainblog.)
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.