Military Can't Get It Right on Sex Crimes
U.S. Army Brigadier General Jeffrey A. Sinclair, 51, one of only a handful of senior officers to face court-martial in the last 60 years, was given an extremely light sentence -- no jail time and a relatively small fine -- in a case of sexual misconduct involving a female officer under his command. Only weeks before the case ended with a whimper yesterday, he appeared to be heading toward life in prison.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords