Will Brown Bet His Shirt on New Hampshire?
Republicans are feeling so heady about running against Obamacare that they're thrilled that Scott Brown is all but certain to run for a U.S. Senate seat in New Hampshire. Yes, you heard right, the former one-term senator from Massachusetts who lost to newcomer Elizabeth Warren in 2012 announced at a Republican gathering Friday that he has formed an exploratory committee to run against the New Hampshire Democratic incumbent, Jeanne Shaheen .
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the Islamic State