Filibuster Reform Tosses Hot Potato to Democrats
The tangled nominations of President Barack Obama 's picks for assistant U.S. attorney general for civil rights and surgeon general led Sahil Kapur to suggest that the nuclear option was only "a modest change" in the way the Senate does business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs