Read Stuff, You Should: Special Election Hype
Happy Birthday to Glenne Headly, 59.
Nothing like the good stuff:
1. Good for Dana Milbank for fighting the special election hype.
2. Mark Blumenthal and Ariel Edwards-Levy look at what happened in FL-13, and what's new with President Barack Obama's approval ratings.
3. Another new Monkey Cage poster: Laura Seay asks "Does slacktivism work?"
4. Presidency scholar Julia Azari discusses informality and communication from FDR to Reagan to Obama.
5. And Jaime Fuller looks back at tech in the Oval Office.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- The Costs of Trump's Chaotic Reboot
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner
- Republicans Are Wrong About Conor Lamb