This Big Bank's CEO Delayed, Prayed and Turned Out OK
It turns out the old accounting game of delay-and-pray sometimes works, as much as it pains me to admit this, which is why many banks do it when they get in trouble. They usually don't like to talk about the game while it's in progress, and it often ends badly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords