Sunday Question for Liberals
How much, if any, does it bother you that if Hillary Clinton is elected president in 2016, she will be 69-years old when she is sworn in? How much, if any, does it bother you that she'll be a dynastic president? (On that last one, put aside what you think of Bill Clinton, good or bad; I'm just interested in the dynasty part of it).
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Mueller Is Ending the Era of Impunity for Washington's Foreign Lobbyists
- How to Blow North Korean Missiles Out of the Sky
- 'Low-Yield' Nukes Are a Very High Threat
- Trump, Carter and Democrats' 2020 Prospects
- President Trump, I'm Russian and I'm Not Laughing
- Bitcoin and the Incredible Power of Fiction
- Small-Business Sentiment Is No Help to Investors