Jobs Numbers Are One Big Yawn
It's hard to get excited about this morning's jobs numbers. You feel the same way, don't you? All I had to do was mention this morning's jobs numbers and you felt your eyelids growing heavy, your head involuntarily nodding down toward your chest. Then you tried your hardest to snap awake, because you're at work, dammit!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President