Who Killed Ukraine's Heavenly Hundred?
The downfall of President Viktor Yanukovych was a victory to many Ukrainians, but it came at a high price: the death of 98 people, according to the Ukrainian health ministry. Who exactly killed most of them is a mystery that has given rise to a propaganda war between Russia and the new Ukrainian government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Imaginary Taxes Can Have Real Consequences