Colombian Rebels Declare War on Oil
Colombia's Marxist guerrillas are at war with oil. According to the government, rebel groups, notably the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC, perpetrated 259 pipeline bombings last year, the highest level in a decade. The FARC and its smaller cousin, the National Liberation Army (or ELN) also kidnapped 16 energy industry workers in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death