In Ukraine, Echoes of the Anschluss
A corollary to Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies states that once a comparison to Hitler or the Nazis is made in an online discussion, the thread ends and the person who mentioned Hitler automatically loses the argument. In some cases, however, the rule doesn't apply -- such as when the behavior of other totalitarian regimes is discussed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem