Ritholtz's 10 Weekend Reads: Banker Bros and Saving the Planet
Good Saturday morning. Here is my list of longer-form reading for your weekend enjoyment:
• We Are Less Than Rational (Above the Market)
• Welcome to Googletown (The Verge) see also Go West, Young Bank Bro (Modern Luxury)
• Obama's Trauma Team: Inside the Nightmare Launch of HealthCare.Gov (Time)
• The Benjamin Franklin Effect: The Surprising Psychology of How to Handle Haters (Brain Pickings)
• Online Shopping Is Big. It's Also Tiny. (Corporate Intelligence)
• Can an Audacious Plan to Create a New Energy Resource Help Save the Planet? (New Yorker) see also American Aqueduct: The Great California Water Saga (The Atlantic)
• How Microryza Acquired the Domain Experiment.com (Priceonomics)
• The Mammoth Cometh (NY Times)
• In Conversation: Saturday Night Live's Lorne Michaels (Vulture) see also Alec Baldwin: Good-bye, Public Life (Vulture)
• An Oral History of Ghostbusters (Esquire)
Whats up for the weekend?
A Close Oscar Race Tightens Up
(Barry Ritholtz writes about finance, the economy and the business world for Bloomberg View. Follow him on Twitter @Ritholtz.)
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.