Read Stuff, You Should: Defense Spending
Happy Birthday to Cindy Wilson, 57.
Last chance of the month for the good stuff:
1. Elizabeth Saunders and Todd Sechser look at the future of the defense budget.
2. Scott Lemieux is correct: the Democratic Party now is far more liberal than the Carter-era version.
3. Great Jonathan Chait item on the latest in Obamacare resistance.
4. While Dan Larison looks at Cold War nostalgia. In Congress, that is.
5. And Seth Masket on the big blogosphere debate: Bill Clinton, or Hans Noel?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Mark Zuckerberg Has No Way Out of Facebook's Quagmire
- Leaking Is Just a Symptom. Trump Himself Is the Cause.
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- A Pro-Putin Town Explodes in Anger