China Must End Its GDP Worship
Next week, world leaders, corporate executives and hedge-fund managers will return to a collective obsession: China's growth target for the year ahead. The eyes of the world will be on Premier Li Keqiang to see if he again sets the number above 7 percent, a kind of comfort zone for officials from Singapore to Sao Paulo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote