How Long Until Putin's Olympic Glow Fades?
Reading all the positive foreign reactions to the Olympics, I can't help imagining how a flunky of Russian President Vladimir Putin would put together a selection of quotes to please the boss -- to make the president feel as though he had won all of Russia's world-beating 33 medals, including 13 golds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President