What Mattered This Week?
I'm going to go with one thing that both did and didn't matter. The events in Ukraine were significant. At least there, and probably for Ukraine's neighbors. For the U.S.? Probably not. Senator John McCain notwithstanding, not everything that happens in the world matters to the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast