Should LBJ Top Worst Modern President List?
Damon Linker picks up an argument today that the the New York Times started on Sunday with a front-page article reappraising President Lyndon B. Johnson 's legacy. When it comes to bad modern presidents, Linker writes, LBJ "comes in first, winning the contest of awfulness over George W. Bush by a hair."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical