Pre-Teen Pornographers and Other Facebook 'Likes'
I have always been deeply troubled by the fact that more than a billion people willingly share, for free, endless amounts of information about themselves and the people they care about with Mark Zuckerberg & Co. over at Facebook, and then allow Zuckerberg to mine that data and sell the relevant bits and pieces to advertisers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored