Obama's Presidential Library Belongs in the Cloud
Today's patriotic controversy, appropriately enough given the holiday, concerns presidential libraries. Specifically, the location for the one that will be built for Barack Obama once he leaves office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Evangelizes for American Exceptionalism