'Downton Abbey' Is Downright Un-American
I confess, I like Downton Abbey. It is not a refined taste -- it belongs in the class of bodice rippers and large boxes of cheap candy. But I enjoy the clothes and the hair. I like the soap opera plots involving dilemmas and medical dramas that couldn't exist in a modern society. I even like most of the people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.