Who Can End Korea's Central Bank Crisis?
With the coming storm in Seoul, and President Park Geun Hye's government will have a hard time getting anyone confirmed without a fight, why not renominate Kim Choong Soo as central bank governor?by
South Korea is having a Greenspan dilemma at the very worst possible moment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta