Making Sure a Bigger Comcast Is Better
No doubt about it, Comcast Corp.'s $45 billion purchase of Time Warner Cable Inc. would create a media and entertainment colossus, with some 30 million subscribers and a dominant position in the U.S. cable television market. Still, that's no reason for regulators to intervene.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump