HGH Can Help Fix Broken Athletes
Deadspin's Matt McCarthy reminded us yesterday of Mark Cuban's push to legalize human growth hormone in the National Basketball Association. In November, the Dallas Mavericks owner announced he was looking to fund research that would study the potential use of HGH for injury rehabilitation, telling league officials at a Board of Governors meeting that he hoped more knowledge on the subject would lead to review of whether the drug should remain on the banned substances list.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump