Dude, Where's My Vote?
I didn't expect to return to this topic so quickly, but there's actually news about lowering the voting age. Young people in Lowell, Massachusetts, are pushing for 17-year-olds to be allowed to vote in local elections, and they made some real progress this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics