Buffett's Pal Munger Heads a Very Weird Company
Charles Munger is the chairman of Daily Journal Corp., a small California newspaper publisher. He also is Warren Buffett's longtime business partner and Berkshire Hathaway Inc.'s vice chairman. So it's understandable why many investors would be curious to know what stocks Daily Journal owns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.