Davidson on Sports: Missing Out on the Olympics
Here's what you missed last night in sports:
Several NHL stars have been forced to withdraw from Sochi due to injury.
Why one sportswriter is choosing not to watch the Winter Olympics.
Cold (War) Shoulder
The story of a South Korean speed skater who was rejected by his country and forced to "defect" to Russia.
Pinstripes on Broadway
"Bronx Bombers," a play that celebrates Yankee greatness, debuted at the Circle in the Square in New York.
Arizona Diamondbacks pitchers and catchers reported for physical exams, by far the earliest of any baseball team this "spring."
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Don't Slam the Door on Chinese Students