What Does 3D Systems Have Against Profits?
3D Systems Corp. is one of those bubbly 3-D printer stocks that have come to epitomize today's frothy market valuations. Its shares fell 15 percent yesterday after it said fourth-quarter earnings would fall short of earlier forecasts. I can't help but wonder if the drop heralds a broader shift in the market's willingness to stomach meager profits at hot companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death