Eric Cantor Has a New Imaginary Health-Care Plan
Why would Republicans draft any health care plan at all? That's Kevin Drum's question upon hearing news that House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is purportedly writing a "replace" bill to finally fill in the three-year-old big blank in the Republican "repeal and replace" agenda on health care reform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?