Comparing Generational Stock Market Lows
Every 30 years or so, markets make what can be described as a generational low. We can define this as a capitulatory bottom, one that might be caused by a variety of factors, but usually includes some combination of fear and panic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop