El Salvador Votes and Cold War Resumes
The battle for El Salvador's presidency between the leftist FMLN and the right-wing ARENA party remains in suspense after neither candidate won the requisite majority of votes Sunday. That Salvadorans failed to pick a leader between such polar opposites is the latest symptom of political paralysis amid a deficit of ideas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers